If you are an author or publisher with a book that you would like to have reviewed, we would love to read it.
However, we do have a few guidelines:
- Literary Wealth’s purpose is to uncover undiscovered gems in the world of literature. Those gems are books that are published by small presses, self-published, or independently published.
- Our reviewers are not paid for their reviews. Books reviewed are either provided by the author, publisher, or publicist, or discovered by the reviewer on their own. In the spirit of full-disclosure, when a book is provided by the author, publisher, or publicist, it will be stated so in the review.
- Literary Wealth reviewers will review any genre. We have a pool of reviewers, some who will read anything. Books will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis. Some reviewers have e-readers, some prefer print.
- The review provided by a Literary Wealth reviewer is their honest opinion. He/she will always strive to find something positive about a book. With the purpose of this site being to promote undiscovered gems in the literature, our reviewers will not publish a negative review. If a reviewer believes that a book is not up to Literary Wealth’s standard to publish a review on this site, they will provide no review at all.
- If you have a book that you would like to have reviewed by a Literary Wealth reviewer:
- Send an e-mail to Lauren Carr (email@example.com).
- In the subject line of the e-mail, write “Review Request/(Book Title)”.
- Provide the genre and a synopsis of the book to be reviewed.
- Specify if the book is an ARC (Advanced Review Copy) or already published. If the book is an ARC, let us know when it will be released. If it is already available, please tell us where it is for sale.
- If the book is available for download from NetGalley, please send an open link. If it is only available in e-book, also specify this as well. Some of our reviewers will only read print versions.
- Do not send unsolicited books for review. Requests will be forwarded to Literary Wealth reviewers. If any are available to review your book, we will contact you to send either the print version of the book to the reviewer or to send a copy of the e-book in the proper format.
- Timeline: That is completely up to the reviewer. Some of our reviewers read fast. Some read slowly. All of them have their own private lives. A review could take weeks, some may take months. Once a review is written and ready for publication, we will contact you to request the book cover, links for where the book can be purchased, and other information for the review.
- For more information, please contact Lauren Carr (firstname.lastname@example.org).